We mainly assist Health Professionals, Clinics and Hospitals in setting up Quality and Patients Safety systems through devising protocols and processes based on the National Quality Accreditation, Haute Autorité de sécurité, France and the Care Quality Care, United Kingdom. We also offer extensive training on and on many clinical and management topics that ensure staff perform reliably and consistently at a higher level to ensure quality care to their patients.
We also assist in obtaining a National or International accreditation. Quality care means patient and respectful reputation of the staff and the organisation.
HOW WE WORK WITH CLIENTS
What do we offer you?
- We help you set up quality systems and Improve patient safety.
- We help you obtain Accreditation.
- We ensure we support your Quality and Patient Safety Services.
How long does it take to set up these systems?
- 6-12 months depending on the size of the organisation.
- Continuous support.
- Yearly Follow up.
- Manuel D’accréditation Des Établissements Hospitaliers.
- Directions Des Hôpitaux et Des Sons Ambulatoires.
- Ministère De La Santé Royaume Du Maroc
- ISO 9001 Certification
- Haute Autorité De La Santé, France
- Care Quality Commission, Grande Bretagne
- National Institute of Clinical Excellence, Grande Bretagne
What do you gain?
- Offer your patients best care.
- Increase the satisfaction of your staff.
- Gain more customers.
- Reduce Complaints.
- Reduce Litigations.
- Embrace Quality service at a lower price.
- Be among the best.
- Be among the first to acquire Accreditation
Why chooses us to work with you ?
- We are expert Clinicians and Managers in a well-advanced Healthcare.
- We have more than 20 years experience in the United Kingdom (UK).
- We have run more than 60 projects in UK and Morocco.
- We have a strong Ethics.
- We save you money and we help you to be among the best.
- We are accredited a Clinical Educator by the General Medical Council and the Resuscitation Council, UK.
- Our training programmes have been constantly awarded excellent feedback.
- We organise various trainings within and outside your premises in Clinical and Leadership topics that are related to setting up Quality and Patient Safety Services.
- We also offer refresher training to ensure your staff continue to perform at high level of competence and confidence.
- We support your team throughout the year with advice and recommendations, and we audit your establishment on a yearly basis.